HCS 120 WEEK 4
Terminology of the Body Systems Assignment
Use your internet browser and research the different body systems in the human body. You may refer to resources provided earlier this week.
Create a chart, or use the one provided, that includes the following:
- Identify the major body systems in the human body.
- List the organs found in each body system.
- Define the basic function of each body system.
- List two conditions or diseases that can be found in each body system.
- Identify a body system that interacts with the body system identified.
- Example: The circulatory system interacts with the integumentary system.
- After you have completed your chart, write a small paragraph that includes the following (this paragraph may follow your chart):
- What is one strength you have about understanding the body system?
- What is one opportunity you would like to have with understanding the body system? For example:
- What would you have liked to learn?
- What do you need more practice with?
- Which information would you like to recall more readily?
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your Terminology of the Body Systems Assignment assignment.
HCS 120 WEEK 5 Know Your Health Care Resources
Know Your Health Care Resources
With the abundance of health care resources available it is important to be able to locate and understand the resources that can be leveraged to improve your health as well as the health of the community.
Complete the following chart with resources that support your health as well as the health of the community. Research two resources at the federal, state, and local community level.
|Resource title||Resource Level (Federal, State, Local Community)||Resource Website||Describe the resource identified.||Identify the contribution the resource makes to the health of the community.|
*Indicate the specific state and local community you have used to find resources.
Cite at least 5 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources.