PSY 202 Week 2 Quiz
PSY 202 Week 2 Quiz
1. Question : Who developed a theory of moral reasoning building on Piaget’s model?
2. Question : What is the general term Freud used to describe the process whereby the mind protects itself against distress?
3. Question : Which element of Freud’s personality theory is guided by the pleasure principle?
4. Question : The training of animals (like teaching dogs to open doors for the disabled) uses ________________ principles of psychology.
5. Question : If you are asked to list your favorite websites in no particular order, you are relying on
6. Question : Tiffany feels a sense of fulfillment when she volunteers at the school down the street. She has no specific goals other than to improve her neighborhood school and enrich the lives of the children who attend it. What would Erikson say about Tiffany’s development?
7. Question : After watching golf on TV several times with her father, 7-year-old Michelle learned how to swing a club even before she actually had one in her hands. What kind of learning took place?
8. Question : Tai decided to join a group protest of his university’s policies because he felt it was the right thing to do, even though his participation might result in being arrested. Tai’s behavior is consistent with Kohlberg’s
9. Question : Suppose you wanted to do research on how best to gradually change the behavior of a fearful child. Which of the following theorists are you most likely to come across in your research?
10. Question : Professor Klinger says that all of your ideas come from interaction with the environment rather than anything that you were born with. The professor is advocating a theoretical perspective based on a(n) ______________ view.
APA Writing Checklist
Use this document as a checklist for each paper you will write throughout your GCU graduate program. Follow specific instructions indicated in the assignment and use this checklist to help ensure correct grammar and APA formatting. Refer to the APA resources available in the GCU Library and Student Success Center.
Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our Verified MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS: PSY 202 Week 2 Quiz
☐ APA paper template (located in the Student Success Center/Writing Center) is utilized for the correct format of the paper. APA style is applied, and format is correct throughout.
☐ The title page is present. APA format is applied correctly. There are no errors.
☐ The introduction is present. APA format is applied correctly. There are no errors.
☐ Topic is well defined.
☐ Strong thesis statement is included in the introduction of the paper.
☐ The thesis statement is consistently threaded throughout the paper and included in the conclusion.
☐ Paragraph development: Each paragraph has an introductory statement, two or three sentences as the body of the paragraph, and a transition sentence to facilitate the flow of information. The sections of the main body are organized to reflect the main points of the author. APA format is applied correctly. There are no errors.
☐ All sources are cited. APA style and format are correctly applied and are free from error.
☐ Sources are completely and correctly documented on a References page, as appropriate to assignment and APA style, and format is free of error.
Scholarly Resources: Scholarly resources are written with a focus on a specific subject discipline and usually written by an expert in the same subject field. Scholarly resources are written for an academic audience.
Examples of Scholarly Resources include: Academic journals, books written by experts in a field, and formally published encyclopedias and dictionaries.
Peer-Reviewed Journals: Peer-reviewed journals are evaluated prior to publication by experts in the journal’s subject discipline. This process ensures that the articles published within the journal are academically rigorous and meet the required expectations of an article in that subject discipline.
Empirical Journal Article: This type of scholarly resource is a subset of scholarly articles that reports the original finding of an observational or experimental research study. Common aspects found within an empirical article include: literature review, methodology, results, and discussion.
Adapted from “Evaluating Resources: Defining Scholarly Resources,” located in Research Guides in the GCU Library.
☐ The writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English. Utilize writing resources such as Grammarly, LopesWrite report, and ThinkingStorm to check your writing.