This assignment builds on the Risk Management Program Analysis Part One assignment you completed in Topic 1 of this course.
Assume that the example risk management program you analyzed in Topic 1 was developed by and is now currently implemented by your health care employer/organization. Further assume that your supervisor has asked you to present a high-level summary brief of this new risk management program to a group of administrative personnel from a newly created community health organization in your state who has enlisted your organization’s assistance in developing their own risk management policies and procedures.
Compose a 1,250-1,500 word summary brief that expands upon the elements you addressed in the Risk Management Program Analysis Part One assignment. In addition, analyze the following:
- Explain the Joint Commission’s role in the evaluation of an organization’s quality management processes.
- Describe the roles that different levels of administrative personnel play in establishing or sustaining operational policies that are focused on employer-employee organizational risk management policies.
- Explain the relationship of risk management programs and compliance with ethical standards
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your proposal.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 4 pages.
- Support your proposal with at least 4 peer-reviewed articles. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.