NR 505 Week 1 Assignment
The National Institutes of Health Certification is due Sunday the end of Week One at 11:59pm MT. The guidelines and grading rubric for this assignment are located below and in Course Resources.
Purpose OF NR 505 Week 1 Assignment
In order to understand the complexities of having human participants in evidence-based practice and/or research projects, the student is required to complete the National Institutes of Health (NIH) certification regarding human subjects. The NIH information focuses on the history of the legal and ethical issues related to research as well as techniques to ensure informed consent by participants.
Course Outcomes FOR NR 505 Week 1 Assignment
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
CO#4 Develop knowledge related to research and evidence-based practice as a basis for designing and critiquing research studies (PO 1, 2, 3, 5)
Due Date Sunday 11:59 PM MT at the end of Week ONE
Total Points: 75 points
NR 505 Week 1 Assignment Requirements
Description of the Assignment:
Each student is required to complete the Protecting Human Research Participants (PHRP) course as presented by the National Institutes of Health. The certificate of completion is to be submitted as part of this assignment.
Criteria for Content:
Completion of PHRP Course as presented by NIH:
- All modules of the PHRP are required in order to earn the certificate of completion
- PDF format for the certificate is required
Preparing the Assignment
Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
- For the NIH training regarding human subjects, go to http://phrp.nihtraining.com/(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. You will need to register for the NIH Training on the use of human subjects in research and complete all of the modules.
- When you have completed the training, you will be awarded a NIH Training Certificate of completion.Save this certificate and
upload to this assignment after the reference list.
- This training should take 2–5 hours to complete.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have taken this training within the last five years, you may submit that if you completed the training more five years ago, you need to retake the training course for NR 505. The only acceptable certification regarding human participants in research is by National Institutes of Health.
- The NIH Training Certificate will be checked for authenticity. Submitting a non-authentic certificate will result in a zero for this assignment and report regarding academic integrity will be submitted.
Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our Verified MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS: NR 505 Week 1 Assignment
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCompletion of PHRP Course as presented by NIH||