1. What challenges have you encountered in working with patients with mental health issues? How do you feel these challenges will be different in a community health setting? Would it be easier or more difficult and why?
2. Discuss scenarios in which the community health nurses might encounter ethical issues related to mental health. Give some examples and explain.
APA format, word document,
Arial 12 font
at least 2 evidence based references no older than 5 years
A minimum of 500 excluding the first and references page are required.
- Step Three: Clarify expectations and parameters.
- Describe the roles and expectations of both you and the individual.
- Outline the learning opportunities you could provide and the order in which they should be approached.
- Identify the specific objectives to be achieved for each learning opportunity.
- Explain the coaching best practices you would apply and why.
- Step Four: Carry out the coaching intervention.
- List the coaching questions you might develop to ensure that learning opportunities and interventions are applied as needed, and explain how any additional development opportunities might help to address your intended coaching goals.
- Step Five: Observe performance.
- Explain the observation method you will use to assess whether or not your coaching has been effective.
- Step Six: Give feedback.
- Describe how you will administer feedback to this individual.