. Please take the following emotional intelligence test https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/ei-quiz.htm
Mindtools is a great leadership site that you may enjoy and find very informative about many topics.
2. After reviewing your personal results, discuss how the findings will impact your personal leadership or team member relationships.
Personal Total = 69 on mindtools based on the above website, please check
3. Please research a minimum of 5 academic articles on emotional intelligence, using citations to support your statements.
|56-75||Great! You’re an emotionally intelligent person. You have great relationships, and you probably find that people approach you for advice.
However, when so many people admire your people skills, it’s easy to lose sight of your own needs. Read our tips below to find out how you can continue to build your EI.
Researchers have found that emotionally intelligent people often have great leadership potential. Realize this potential by seeking opportunities to improve even further.
Your well-written report should meet the following requirements:
· Be five pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
· Formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
· For this assignment, the headings “What I Discovered” and “My Personal Leadership Style” can be written in the first person, but only in this case!
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of 5 scholarly articles that are new within 5 years period. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
· Use headings of your choosing to organize the content in your work.
· What is Emotional Intelligence
· What I Discovered
· My Personal Leadership Style
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading.