Conceptual Framework Analysis
- Material: Health Care Theories List
- Material: Critical Analysis Table Sample
- Material: Critical Analysis Table Template
Locate a conceptual or theoretical framework that could be used to explain a process related to a significant contemporary health care problem. Make sure the framework has been used in at least five peer-reviewed studies. Create a critical analysis table, using the provided template, which synthesizes methodological details about at least five studies that used the framework. Use information in your critical analysis table to identify gaps in the theoretical literature that require additional research. Conceptual Framework Analysis
Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper that analyzes and synthesizes the strengths and limitations of the framework to identify gaps in the theoretical literature that require additional research. Be sure to integrate your critical analysis table into the body of your final paper. Conceptual Framework Analysis
Note: To insert a table in the landscape position into a portrait-oriented document (i.e. your final paper), you will need to insert a Next Page Section Break at the start AND end of the table by following these steps:
- Click the end of the text where you want to insert your landscape table.
- Click the Breaks drop-down menu
- Select Next Page in the Section Breaks section.
- Repeat Step 3 so there is a blank page after the text (where you will insert your table) and another page where the text will continue in the portrait position.
- Click anywhere on the blank page on which you will insert your table and set the Page Orientation to Landscape.
- Copy and Paste your table into the document.