Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
- What does the text consider to be the major difference between Skinner and Piaget?
- Briefly contrast Bandura’s view of learning with Skinner’s view.
- Contrast the views of Piaget and Bandura on how children develop.
- Compare the views of Piaget and Vygotsky on school instruction in abstract concepts.
- a) Why did Vygotsky believe the “zone of proximal development” provides a better indication of students’ potential than conventional achievement tests? b) In the evaluation section, the textbook author presents a Rousseauist critique of this concept. Discuss one of the points the authors makes.
- a) Describe Freud’s theory of the Oedipal Crisis and its resolution in the boy and the girl. b) Summarize a major criticism of Freud’s theory of the Oedipus complex (with respect to either the boy or the girl).
No Plagarism. Answer each question seperately. APA format. 200 words each.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.