This is a group assignment and I am only responsible for one portion of the assignment, below you will find the instructions:
Must be original work and use peer-reviewed references!
Paper must be formatted using APA guidelines
Instruction for assignment:
· Watch “Pavlov’s Experiments on Dogs” and “Pavlov’s Experiments on Children
· Prepare a research proposal for one of Pavlov’s research experiments involving children, adjusting it for current principles of ethical guidelines.
· Read the article “The General Ethical Principles of Psychologists” found in this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.
· Identify one of the ethical violations and propose an alternative approach that would meet current ethical standards.
***My portion of the assignment ******
1. Watch “Pavlov’s Experiments on Dogs” and “Pavlov’s Experiments on Children
2. In 2-3 paragraphs use the three theories of learning(behaviorism, cognitivism,constructivism) to explain the processes of classical conditioning and operant conditioning, supporting each usage with relevant evidence in animal and human psychological research.
**Attached you will find a sample of a research proposal*