an example of a capstone paper
Navigate to the Walden Library from your Walden Student Portal consider an example of a capstone paper
In this Discussion, you will consider an example of a capstone paper, and offer your perspective on it.
Go to the Walden Library, and open a copy of the following dissertation:
Plum, C. C. (2008). Interaction within individualized education program meetings: Conversation analysis of a collective case study (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from http://scholarworks.waldenu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1015&context=hodgkinson
One method of locating dissertations: an example of a capstone paper
- Navigate to the Walden Library from your Walden Student Portal.
- Hover your cursor on the “Search & Find” tab.
- Click on Dissertations.
- Click on Dissertations & Theses at Walden University.
- Search by title or author.
Open the dissertation and, using its table of contents or the search function, find and read the first few paragraphs in each of the following sections:
- Statement of the Problem
- Purpose of the Study
- Research Questions
- Theoretical Framework
- Data Collection Tools
- Data Collection Process
Once you finish reviewing the dissertation, analyze the alignment of the paper.
Post your analysis, in 2–4 paragraphs, in which you:
- Evaluate the alignment of components of this study.
- Justify your evaluation using citations from the readings.
- Use APA citations.